Elf Legs Jingle Bell Scarf
This AWESOME elf scarf comes to us courtesy of TheCrafterlife. The chevron pattern coupled with the jingle bell tipped shoes makes this the perfect accessory for any holiday party! You will undoubtedly light up the room brighter than Rudolph’s nose on Christmas night!!
In addition to the step-by-step pattern offered on the TheCrafterLife there is also an ad-free large print PDF with pictures offered on their Etsy Shop!
- Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Size I/9/5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
- Worsted weight (4) yarn in White (Caron United yarn in White.)
- Worsted weight (4) yarn in Red (Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Cherry Red.)
- Worsted weight (4) yarn in Green (Loops & Threads Impeccable yarn in Kelly Green.)
- Bulky weight (5) fuzzy yarn in white (Bernat Pipsqueak yarn in Whitey White.)
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
- Stitch marker
This is only a one of many unique creations from TheCrafterLife that you won’t see anywhere else.
Thanks again to Chelsea for the free pattern and featured image!
Check out other Christmas Crochet Patterns!
TFC’s Tips and Two Cents:
After our review of the Bernat Pipsqueak yarn- we highly recommend you use stitch markers when applicable. We love its fuzzy feel and how it compliments other yearns, but find it sometimes difficult to spot your stitches without stitch markers!
As always, Red Heart Yarn provides the utmost perfect holiday colors.